Join us in Brussels on May 4 and 5! A great variety of eminent speakers will be showing all sides of the mobility debate at the annual international Taxi & Mobility Update conference at the Van der Valk Hotel in Brussels. Now is the time to register as there is still room. Don’t miss the chance to update yourself on the latest developments in the taxi & mobility industry! Regulatory issues, autonomous vehicles, Mobility as a Service (MaaS), the future of public transport, new business models and more.
Some of a host of confirmed speakers:
- Shwetha Surender from Frost & Sullivan who gives a riveting introductory keynote: “A view towards the horizon: Mega Trends in the Mobility Industry”
- “Rethinking mobility for a human city” by Prof. Dr. Cathy Macharis, Head of the VUB Research group MOBI – Mobility, Logistics and Automotive Technology Research Centre.
- UITP Secretary-General Alain Flausch on “The leading Role of Public Transport in New Mobility.”
- Andy Boland, CEO of Addison Lee, one of the largest private hire companies in Europe: “New business models for a changed business environment”
- “Mobility as a Service – The Future of (Public) Transport” by Sampo Hietanen, CEO MaaS Global Ltd
- Alwin Bakker, Founder and CEO of Resultancy.nu: “The Autonomous Future”
- Olli-Pekka Rantala, Director-General of the Finnish Ministry of Transport and Communication’s Services Department, Helsinki on Finland’s new Transport Code.
- Kate Toran, Director of Taxis and Accessible Services SFMTA), San Francisco: “A view towards the horizon from where it all began.”
- Regulatory keynote – Matt Daus, President of the International Association of Transportation Regulators (IATR): “A quick update on new regulatory accents worldwide.”