On 15-17 May 2017, the international public transport community, including urban transport decision-makers and industry suppliers will come together in Montréal for the Global Public Transport Summit, the not-to-miss rendez-vous for urban transport professionals.
The UITP Global Public Transport Summit is a unique biennial event that covers all urban and regional transport modes. It combines a full programme of congress sessions with an extensive Exhibition of the latest solutions, innovations and products in public transport and urban mobility.
The UITP Summit gathers public transport professionals from across the board. This is your chance to exchange ideas and challenges with likeminded colleagues, create quality relationships and network with your peers from around the world.
A one-of-a-kind opportunity, the UITP Summit is:
- The only event to address the strategic and networking needs of CEOs and high-level managers, whilst giving middle management answers to daily operational questions
- The best start to leading your own transition, whether it’s exploring trailblazing innovation or learning about real-world solutions
- A truly global event where international transport experts share their strategic vision for the sector, exchange best practices and network
- The only event that covers the entire sustainable mobility landscape and the challenges of urban transport worldwide
- The only place where transport leaders rub shoulders with urban leaders, tech wizards and policy watchers
- Bound for Montreal: the UITP’s Global Public Transport Summit.